Check Out Adele
British singing sensation Adele is covering the November issue of Cosmopolitan magazine and she is doing so looking very fab and flawless!!
Although I feel Adele looks so glamorous in this pic I am no fool and notice it's some obvious photoshop going on...was this necessary?!! But I must say that nose is gorgeous, people pay top money for a perfect sniffer like that.
In other news, I hope everything is well with Adele. In the past she had to cancel her US tour dates and as of recently she has canceled the entire tour due to upcoming throat surgery. With all the success she has had with this album she was sure to cash in with this tour....I wish her a speedy recovery.
Although I feel Adele looks so glamorous in this pic I am no fool and notice it's some obvious photoshop going on...was this necessary?!! But I must say that nose is gorgeous, people pay top money for a perfect sniffer like that.
In other news, I hope everything is well with Adele. In the past she had to cancel her US tour dates and as of recently she has canceled the entire tour due to upcoming throat surgery. With all the success she has had with this album she was sure to cash in with this tour....I wish her a speedy recovery.
Comments