Season 5 Premiere Of The Game



I was amped like the rest of the couch potatoes last year when The Game premiered on BET after it's hiatus from  the CW network but boyyyyyy was I disappointed. Now don't get me wrong I watched but I wasn't as enthused as I was when it was airing on CW.

It was the enforcement of too many new characters, when I say new I mean the brand newness of old characters too, as well as the ghetto soap opera feel that turned me off. Remember siddity Tasha Mack smoking a black and mild while getting her weave done...yeah, that shit took me there. Hopefully this season will fair better and from the looks of the promo trailer it will!!!


I look forward to the details of the last scene with Derwin and Melanie at the doctor's office...its looks as if Derwin wasn't the only one with skeletons. Also I see Terrance J and Tika Sumpter are returning as well...me thinks Tika is back on the pipe this season.Speaking of reoccurring characters Miss Kelly Pitts will only be back as an reoccurring role, she is NOT in the cast...hmph.

I just want the show to do well for the sake of the cast...I see my boo Tia (Melanie) lost the baby weight we cant let that had happened in vain!!! Let's just hope the gave the new Brittany Pitts some acting lessons with her grown ass...



Tune in tonight at 10 pm on BET!!!!!

Comments

Camille said…
I couldn't agree with your views of last season more .However I'm still geeked to watch!
COokie said…
man lol I said that it has not been the same sense it was on the CW! i hateeeee that there's no Kelly Pitts and I hate how they changed her character.....and Tasha smoke'n a black was just toooo much...I know it's Bet but damn...."when keeping it real goes wrong" and then they made my boo drug use'n :( but I'm interested in seeing is in store...

Popular posts from this blog

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Kim Kardashian Shows Off Near Perfect Butt Cheeks