Oprah Grants The Kardashians A "Next Chapter" Interview


Can we lift Miss Winfrey up in prayer as well as pass around the donation plate for OWN?  I KNOW times are hard when the Big O elects to interview Kris Jenner and her daughters.




First Look: The Kardashians
In a primetime exclusive, Oprah sits down with television's most famous family—the Kardashians—and their significant others. Tune in to see Kim; Rob; Kendall; Kylie; Kourtney; Khloé; Kris; Kris' husband, Olympic legend Bruce Jenner; Khloé's husband of two years, NBA star Lamar Odom; and Kourtney's longtime boyfriend, Scott Disick, on Sunday, June 17, at 8/7c.




It's been no secret that Oprah's network hasn't been pulling in the best ratings but I swear this was a move I did NOT see coming. This interview will fair well with ratings but please believe the Kardashian fans will not become fans of OWN because of this one interview....she better give them a show.



Tune in  June 17th at 8pm to catch the Kardashians further their 15 minutes and empire courtesy of Ms. Winfrey (and I'm sure some persuasion from Tyler Perry).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Kim Kardashian Shows Off Near Perfect Butt Cheeks