WTF! Picture(s) of The Day

Check out Ludacris and girlfriend, Eudoxie, out for a lovely evening at an Atlanta strip club...


Is there ever a time when a celebrity gets too big for silly shit?

 I wonder if Monica tweeted any of her "life is grand thank the Lord" tweets while being in the strip club surrounded by all things raunchy.

I feel that when you reach a certain level of super stardom lil ratchet shit like this is frowned upon. I'm not talking about the kind of fame where the whole hood or BET audience knows your name but more like if something were to happen to you it would be reported on E! as breaking news during your regularly scheduled program type of celebrity which I feel Ludacris and Monica (by marriage) are on. Well at least I know Ludacris is, he made TMZ with these pictures!

Anywho, I'm all about celebrating a friend's birthday at a strip club and staying true to yourself but at least don't get photographed doing so...making it rain and shit like you just released your first album on Bad Boy.

Now! let me say that Eudoxie looks beautiful, and to be having a swell time and all, but I wonder is this really the shit she put medical school on hold for?


 pic source

Comments

Trelvis said…
Disagree...there is absolutely nothing wrong with this. His ol lady is with him and it was probaly her idea. Looks like they are enjoying themselves and made it a little foreplay event.
Rosee said…
It' not her taggin along that's my issue...

Popular posts from this blog

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Kim Kardashian Shows Off Near Perfect Butt Cheeks