Kristen Stewart Is A Goon



So this chick was caught making the f**k out with her director from her Snow White And The Huntsman director Rupert Sanders who happens to be married with kids and releases THIS statement!!!
"I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected," Kristen said in a statement on Wednesday, "This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him. I'm so sorry."
She didn't even deny the shit. Who responds like this to a magazine accusation?!! And the photo isn't even full on PDA! Hasn't she learned anything from the A-listers in Hollywood? Never admit to ANYTHING until all denial attempts have been exhausted!

Why not get someone to "no comment" for her. Nah, like a true goon she admitted to it and Rob's ass will probably stay with her. She's too brutal to not wear the pants in this relationship. She's like a little Angelina Jolie in the making.

And for those of you who don't keep up with the Hollywood tween scene Kristen is in a real life relationship with her Twilight co-star/love interest Robert Pattinson...the big head dude in the picture with her above.

I wonder if upfront admittances will become a Hollywood trend now if this fairs well for her...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...