Love and Hip Hop Atlanta Episode 7 Recap





Last night's episode of  Love & Hip Hop Atlanta was a tad bit more interesting than the last two episodes thanks to Stevie J once again.

I refuse to believe that this is real Stevie J we’re getting on VH1. I need for someone to confirm whether his silent growls are actually apart of his persona.


 I need to know if he thinks he’s a pimp? Or whether he thinks before he speaks? Either way real or put on it makes for great entertainment.

Let get into it shall we:

 

Did I miss something? I know when Viacom took my channels from DirecTV I was late seeing an episode but I feel like I missed the whole Karlie and Benzino falling in love production. Did Benzino really cry and wipe snot on cable television over a chick he met leaving the studio? Did he really give her Stevie’s key after one dinner and a sleep over? I know I missed something here so I’ll act as if him possibly proposing to her is fully acceptable within this time frame for shits and giggles and the sake of more chances seeing him tell Karlie in so many words "you ain't no Beyonce". 

Why was Vincent Herbert on there acting like Karlie was the next older Tina Turner? I refuse to believe he heard her music before that meeting, I don't care what he SAYS.
 
I don’t have too much to say about Scrappy’s silly ass trying to lawyer up because his daughter’s mother won’t take him off of child support. How is it harming him to be on child support UNLESS he’s not paying? Shay is just as dumb and broke as he is. Two simple, trifling mf’ers.

K. Michelle is my girl but that date was ratchet. Do teenagers even ask the questions that she did? And was it me or did her ass look outlandishly big last night? I can’t with these pro ball players being scouted as the test date for these urban reality shows. This is becoming far too consistent, we've seen these no name players pop up out of nowhere as "dates" trying to get their Chad Johnson on perhaps but it never ends well. Can we flip the script?

Rasheeda needs to change her husband’s pad and rub his back. It’s something missing from the storyline with these two. I find it hard to believe all these desires and wishes arose as soon as the cameras came on. That guy is really invested in her and she seems as if she feels indebted to him. I say, if ain’t broke don’t try and fix it.

I am still hoping the counseling will help Mimi realize her worth but dayumit if she didn’t set herself back with allowing Stevie to have his side hoe attend with them. In who’s mind was this a good idea? The doctor from the Maury Show doesn't count. He was messy as hell and obviously hates Stevie. He shouldn’t have requested Joseline’s presence and I don’t need to be no doctor to call that a bad idea. I don’t like him more than the idea of inviting Joseline. I wouldn’t take any advice from any reoccurring Maury Show doctor or someone who asked his patient if he was hitting ANYTHING on the regular!!!


If I were Mimi I would have slapped the smirk off Stevie's face after he said her name. Da hell?!!!

I sincerely hope that Mimi finds her worth in all this and even though the jokes and criticism on her can be harsher than those of Stevie I think more people are pulling for her success more than his….even though if it weren’t  for Stevie the show wouldn’t be funny as hell.

That scene after Stevie serenaded Mimi looked like a bad low budget stage play which brought laughter to my heart. I laughed when he was singing to Mimi...she probably wanted to too but got mad at how bad it was first.

 
I don’t have anything for Joseline, she makes for good entertainment as well but I can’t take her seriously.


Until next week folks...
 

Comments

imonme said…
"THANK YOU!" for saying EVERYTHING I was thinking!!

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...