New Commercial: Jay Z "Makers of Tomorrow"

Are you planning on attending Budweiser's Made In America music festival which will be curated by Mr. Carter himself this upcoming Labor Day weekend in Philadelphia? If not, maybe you'll rethink it after watching Jay's Makers of Tomorrow commercial.


Let me tell you I am not here for an outdoor concert in the heart of Philly but even Hov had me rethinking my decision when I watched this commercial. If this rap thing doesn't work out for Jay he can always be a salesman.

But shortly after I came off my Jay Z enduced high I came to my senses and realized this weekend music festival is Labor Day weekend in PHILLY outside...nahhhh. Great collabo on behalf of Budweiser and Jay Z though, somebody's getting pizzzaid off this venture.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...