Pics: Teyana Taylor Channels Her Inner Janet Jackson

This chile is too provocative for me...



Had Janet never have done this pose on the cover of  Rolling Stone nor nude photos of Teyana ever surfaced around the 'net this could have been a Yay butttttt this should have never been recreated.  Her body is banging and she's a nice looking girl but the public wants more boo.

I was hoping the jump over to G.O.O.D Music would turn the tables in Teyana's career but stunts like this leave a bad taste in folks mouths about Teyana. Hopefully her talent will outshine publicity like this.

The real story could be who's hands those are on Miss Teyana. Lance Gross took the flick...

I love me some Janet Jackson and I don't take to well to false prophets...this photo was iconic!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...