WTF! Picture of the Day


Tiny's ass looks like it's under developed...an ole phat ass baby butt. Some doctor somewhere owes her some change and a little more ass cheeks.

Anywho,  Tiny and TIP were out to celebrate Kevin Hart's birthday last night in ATL.


The who's who of Atlanta were all in attendance. Even Gucci Mane had to come out and celebrate Kevin's birthday even if it meant endangering his unborn child...


pic source: Prince Williams/Atlpics.net

Comments

Anonymous said…
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO at that Gucci Mane comment!! He DOES look 8 months preggers tho! LMAO And call me a Hater ALL anyone wants, but I do NOT like Tiny for him! I mean, I LOVE the fact that it's "Real love" (aren't they HS sweethearts??) But between the faulty plastic surgery and the ratchetness that is HER, I canNOT take them together! But they are making it work. Somehow. S/O to BLACK LOVE!

Popular posts from this blog

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Kim Kardashian Shows Off Near Perfect Butt Cheeks