Yay or Nay: Gwen Stefani

This isn't my typical Yay or Nay it deals with Gwen but the subject matter is her son's hair. I would never criticize a child for their appearance but I can question Gwen...

Anywho, Gwen and her son Kingston (love his name) was spotted arriving at to JFK airport yesterday in New York.


How do we feel about Gwen Stefani dying her kids' hair? She has done with her younger son Zuma as well. This isn't the first time she's done this either of  her son's hair so it's safe to say no immediate damage has been done but I know some grown folks that wouldn't dye their hair because of the chemical ingredients and long term effects to their hair. Are you a Yay or Nay on this one?

One thing for sure Gwen and Gavin made a handsome young boy and there's a million other things that could be worse than hair dye.

Comments

SF said…
She needs to leave the boy alone and let him be a kid. All this dying and polishing the nails is too much for a child. Sheesh!
Rosee said…
What if he likes it? He probably was introduced to it but by now he probably feels individualized by it.

For me I can only speak on what I would do for mine which is not dye his NOR paint his nails...but to each it's own.
Unknown said…
Yeah this is a little extreme. I'm not a chemist and I'm not sure of the long term effects but children shouldn't be put at risk regardless. But hey, I'm sure she has the money to fix what ever damage this may or may not cause. PS - I agree: he is super handsome!

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...