SEEN: LaLa, Vanessa Bryant and Trina
As I was cruising La La's Instagram for pics I noticed she had a few personal pics from her Motives for La La UK launch event.
Rapper Trina, who is one of La's BFFs and reportedly dating James Harden, was in attendance as well as Kobe Bryant's wife Vanessa.
In all the years in the league I swear I've never seen Vanessa chummy with other WAGs as I have seen her with Monica and La La...it's sorta refreshing. Kobe seems to be more bitchy than she is these days.
Also in London, maybe or maybe not supporting their boo Kevin Durant, is LeToya Luckett who bumped into Trina and linked up with her bestie Keshia Knight Pulliam.
Rapper Trina, who is one of La's BFFs and reportedly dating James Harden, was in attendance as well as Kobe Bryant's wife Vanessa.
In all the years in the league I swear I've never seen Vanessa chummy with other WAGs as I have seen her with Monica and La La...it's sorta refreshing. Kobe seems to be more bitchy than she is these days.
Also in London, maybe or maybe not supporting their boo Kevin Durant, is LeToya Luckett who bumped into Trina and linked up with her bestie Keshia Knight Pulliam.
Comments