First Look: Usher Gets His "Next Chapter" Turn With Oprah


First Look: Usher on Oprah's Next Chapter
Oprah travels to Atlanta for an intimate interview with Grammy award-winning R&B artist Usher Raymond IV, who speaks publicly for the first time—and, according to Usher, the last time—regarding the custody battle over his two boys. Plus, Usher opens up about what caused his breakdown in court.



I keep telling y'all by any means necessary will Oprah save OWN. I bet Oprah is on the Internet more than me tracking stories newsworthy enough to get any fool to watch her network and as of late controversy has been her fix.

It seems as if the Big O requested a sit down with Usher Raymond what had to have been moments after he was awarded custody of his sons over his ex wife Tameka Raymond who recently lost one of her sons Kile, who was a step son to Usher, in a jet skiing accident this Summer.

I really want to hear what Usher has to say about pursuing this custody battle with Tameka which was already in the process when his step son was fatally injured.In many people's hearts they felt that Usher should have dropped the custody case after the death of Tameka's son but if he truly felt that Tameka was unfit can you blame him?

I can't wait to see how Oprah handles this one. I may say many things about Miss Winfrey but I respect her art of interviewing and I feel that she and only she can bring out the truth while keeping Usher in his place enough not to throw too much shade at Tameka all while forcing the truth out. Oprah even managed to get Usher's mom Jonetta Patton, on board for the intimate interview as well!

Speaking of Tameka, she is already on Twitter playing the bitter angry woman that she's always typecasted as. When asked if she would be interviewed by Oprah she just had to respond with the first thing that came to her mind...

@TamekaRaymond read Usher to do Oprah's next chap. Will ask if you are next. Only fair. Will you do? If you appear keep it classy & honest.

@Msblackberry_47 Trust me she won't. Underdog? Never.

She has since deleted the tweet but you can find it via Twitter search.

I'll be tuned in this Sunday, September 16th at 9pm, to watch the Big O work!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Kim Kardashian Shows Off Near Perfect Butt Cheeks