President Obama Responds to Nicki Minaj



Last week folks were in an uproar when Nicki Minaj rapped that she was a Republican and that she would be voting for Mitt Romney over President Obama on Lil Wayne's new mix tape Dedication 4. Well this week President Obama was asked about the verse while doing radio with Orlando's Power 953 and here's what he had to say.
“I think she had a song on there, a little rap that said that, but she likes to play different characters. So I don’t know what’s going on there.”
I wish he would have simply replied "Who?!!" and left it at that but being the cool President that he is he responded in his sincerest way...honesty!

It was also noted last week that the 30 year old rapper is NOT even registered to vote and NOW Nicki is saying that she was only playing and even credited the POTUS for getting her joke among other things in a few tweets via Twitter.
 “Ha! Thank you for understanding my creative humor & sarcasm Mr. President, the smart ones always do… *sends love & support*”
“Awesome! Now I can tell my grandchildren that the 1st black President of the United States took the time to address a Nicki Minaj question.”

“My president is BLACK and my Fav is WINNING….. FUCKKKK YOUUUU!”

First of all, hunny you are NOT registered to vote. How about you do that and then talk about what your grandchildren should be proud of.

Second, I didn't like the part of her verse where she states: "You lazy bitches is fucking up the economy". Who is she talking about?!! She isn't even registered to VOTE, who's lazy?!

I'm done.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Kim Kardashian Shows Off Near Perfect Butt Cheeks