VIDEO: Evelyn Lozada's "Fix My Life" Episodes
How ratchet would it have been if Iyanla called this show "Get yo LIFE"?
Anywho, check out Evelyn Lozada's two part feature on Iyanla Vanzant's Fix My Life which recently premiered on the Big O's OWN network. Evelyn wasn't elite enough for Next Chapter but OWN needed her?
Part 1 of Evelyn's episode premiered on September 15 on OWN.
Iyanla, Fix My Life | Evelyn Lozada (PART 1)... by Ashley_Miller_3
Part 2 of Evelyn's espisode aired the following night on OWN.
Iyanla, Fix My Life | Evelyn Lozada (Part 2)... by Ashley_Miller_3
I don't know how to feel about this? I don't think Iyanla was very open and seemed cold at times toward all things relating to Evelyn. I also noticed Evelyn seemed a little off maybe vulnerable and at times intimidated by Iyanla. This was not her scene.
Something tells me that Evelyn was planning on switching the script on her bad girl image hence the hooking up wit Iyanala. I very curious to see what the future has in store for her.
Anywho, check out Evelyn Lozada's two part feature on Iyanla Vanzant's Fix My Life which recently premiered on the Big O's OWN network. Evelyn wasn't elite enough for Next Chapter but OWN needed her?
Part 1 of Evelyn's episode premiered on September 15 on OWN.
Iyanla, Fix My Life | Evelyn Lozada (PART 1)... by Ashley_Miller_3
Part 2 of Evelyn's espisode aired the following night on OWN.
Iyanla, Fix My Life | Evelyn Lozada (Part 2)... by Ashley_Miller_3
I don't know how to feel about this? I don't think Iyanla was very open and seemed cold at times toward all things relating to Evelyn. I also noticed Evelyn seemed a little off maybe vulnerable and at times intimidated by Iyanla. This was not her scene.
Something tells me that Evelyn was planning on switching the script on her bad girl image hence the hooking up wit Iyanala. I very curious to see what the future has in store for her.
Comments