Cops Find Heroin On Nelly's Tour Bus
TMZ is reporting that Nelly's tour bus was checked at a border patrol checkpoint in Sierra Blanca in Texas where they found heroin large amounts of marijuana and a handgun.
"cops pulled the bus over -- and after performing a search, they found 36 small baggies of heroin (totaling .64 ounces) and over TEN POUNDS of marijuana inside a large green duffel bag (an amount roughly the size of a large bed pillow).
Cops also say they found a loaded .45 caliber pistol.
There were seven people riding on Nelly's bus at the time -- including the rapper -- and they were all detained during the search.
According to law enforcement sources, one of the passengers -- a guy named Brian Keith Jones -- admitted the drugs and the gun were his. He was subsequently placed under arrest.
Nelly and the remaining five were let go. Calls to Nelly's reps were not returned.
FYI -- this is the same checkpoint where multitudes of celebs have been busted for drugs in recent years ... including Willie Nelson, Chace Crawford, Armie Hammer, Snoop Dogg, and Fiona Apple."
Here's my thing: how did they not know they were going to be approaching a checkpoint and not just any checkpoint a checkpoint that is notorious for many celebrities getting busted at?! I see someone quickly took the rap though...
Anywho, I figured Nelly was on something when he and T.I. were sweating, big eyed, small eyed and giggling so hard on T.I.'s reality show the The Family Hustle on VH1 last week...
but I'm not banking on heroin being the culprit...I'm just not.
Comments