SPOTTED: Everybody

Who wasn't spotted today?!

Christina Milian was spotted making a withdrawal at a LA ATM looking rather original.


All smiles...must've been some transaction.

Brandy was spotted arriving to her GMA appearance.

Thumbs up to Brandy and her new album Two Eleven.

Vivica Fox making her way to the Wendy Williams show.


Lookin good Aunt Viv!



 Sophia Vergara sporting a baby bump...

Don't be alarmed the bump isn't forreals...Sofia is in costume during a break while filming her television show Modern Family where she's preggo.

Lisa Raye was spotted YESTERDAY at the oh so private Mr. Chow.


All white everythang!

My boo! Michael Kenneth Williams was headed to the Wendy Williams Show yesterday looking quite dapper!


 I need to upload Michael's Wendy appearance...I actually saw it last night.

One of a few of my all time fav actresses Meg Ryan was spotted on the streets of NYC.


FYI: Sleepless In Seattle and You've Got Mail are two of my favorite movies...hey Meg!

Last but not least, Verdine White of Earth, Wind & Fire was spotted at a deli in Beverly Hills decked out in denim.


Chile...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Maybe it's just the smile or SOMETHING but every picture Christina takes, she looks "thirsty". I'm srry. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!! Brandy's CL booties... but those jeans give her "man crotch". NOT cute. I'm Totally over Vivica... I'm sure it's been going on for a decade now. lol

Popular posts from this blog

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Kim Kardashian Shows Off Near Perfect Butt Cheeks