VIDEO: Brandy Performs On Live With Kelly & Michael

This has been a week all about Brandy and I say it's about dayum time she received the attention that she much deserves. With that being said yesterday Brandy appeared on Live With Kelly & Michael, as did First Lady Michelle Obama, and The Wendy Williams Show.

Check out Brandy's Live performance of Put It Down from her new album Two Eleven.





At Live With Kelly & Michael Brandy was able to meet the FLOTUS.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love love this song and had NO IDEA it was Her singing! Shouts to Brandy! I hope this album is a success... it's been long overdue.

One question though: who dresses her?
Rosee said…
I need to find out who is styling her. It looks like an upgrade with a few minor mishaps.

Popular posts from this blog

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Kim Kardashian Shows Off Near Perfect Butt Cheeks