Wendy Williams Is A Fool
I guess you all have heard or seen the footage of Wendy Williams saying that Beyonce spoke like she had a 5th grade education and if you haven't you can check it out below. I wasn't going to give Wendy Williams the time of day because it's obvious the comment was made for shock value but then this morning I heard some DJs talking about her comments and felt the need speak my mind as well.
I'm all for people stating their opinions and what not but it's all in how you do things. I find that a person who smacks, swallows their spit, pulls notes out her wig and places her gum any and every dayum where while on camera hosting a show has no room to comment on a way a person speaks and not just anyone but Beyonce a very successful woman (yeah I'm biased) at that.
The comment was tacky and tasteless. And let's be real Beyonce would never do her f**king show anyway. Yeah she interviewed Halle Berry but you see Halle made Wendy fly her ass out to LA in a hotel room to interview her. Beyonce wouldn't let Wendy interview her from the House of Dereon warehouse bathroom...give me a break.
I've heard many people talk about Bey's speaking but the woman is very rehearsed. When you watch her documentaries and while she's on stage it's not quite the same it's more personable. Beyonce always seems nervous and very cautious when being interviewed especially when people take the smallest thing she does and says and make it to be more or less than what it really is. You don't become the kind of star like Beyonce is just saying whatever the hell you want. I've said it before and I will keep on saying it Beyonce and Jay Z are very calculated people nothing is ever done just because and if her camp ever thought she had public speaking issues Bey would have been trained by the President himself by now.
Anywho, I've said what I had to say...carry on, as you were.
Comments