Keeping Up With Kimye!
Typically I hate relationship name clashing but I'm all in for the Kimye festival of lights so you better get use to me referring to these asses as such.
Anywho, TMZ is reporting that Kim and Kanye have purchased and gutted an $11 million dollar Bel Air mansion in California as of a couple weeks ago.
I WAS HERE!
Now let's talk fashion...shall we? I've noticed ever since Kanye dropped the news about Kimye expecting a little one Kim's as of recently awful wardrobe has changed back to her better daysr. Check out a few pieces over the last week.
This looks dangerous...
And nothing about a Kardashian could be news without a little controversy, this time thanks to Kardashain resident slum Rob Kardashian. While hosting a CIROC Vodka New Year's Eve Countdown in Miami just one day after the news broke of Kim's pregnancy Rob's well wishes were astonishing yet comical (to me).
I wonder if Mama Kris docked his allowance for this little stunt.
Anywho, TMZ is reporting that Kim and Kanye have purchased and gutted an $11 million dollar Bel Air mansion in California as of a couple weeks ago.
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West aren't committed in matrimony ... but they ARE committed in 11 million (and one) other ways -- TMZ has learned the duo just bought an $11 MILLION MANSION!
Sources close to K & K tell TMZ ... the future parents are now the proud owners of a 10,000-square-foot pad in an über-private, gated community in Bel Air, CA.
Kim and Kanye have owned the house for a few weeks ... and they've already gutted it and are designing a 14,000-square-foot dream home in its place.
The new home will be an Italian-style villa ... with a gym, movie theater, full hair and makeup salon, bowling alley, basketball court, indoor and outdoor pool ... oh and probably a baby nursery. Just a hunch.
I WAS HERE!
Now let's talk fashion...shall we? I've noticed ever since Kanye dropped the news about Kimye expecting a little one Kim's as of recently awful wardrobe has changed back to her better daysr. Check out a few pieces over the last week.
This looks dangerous...
And nothing about a Kardashian could be news without a little controversy, this time thanks to Kardashain resident slum Rob Kardashian. While hosting a CIROC Vodka New Year's Eve Countdown in Miami just one day after the news broke of Kim's pregnancy Rob's well wishes were astonishing yet comical (to me).
"I'm so proud of my sisters, but I'll be married before I have a baby."
I wonder if Mama Kris docked his allowance for this little stunt.
Comments