Show T.I. The Money!!
According to the real deal gossip gawds TMZ , Tip is at the end of his 10 year deal with Atlantic Records and is now shopping a $75 million dollar deal which would expand far beyond T.I.'s music.
Sources close to T.I. tell TMZ ... T.I.'s 10-year contract with Atlantic ran up only a month ago ... but he's already put together his own idea of a $75 million deal:
- 3 albums
- 10-20 percent of publishing, touring, merchandise, film and TV rights
- Corporate endorsement deals
- Exclusive signing of all Grand Hustle artists
Sources close to T.I. tell TMZ ... he's already met with some of the industry's biggest names ... including Dr. Dre, who asked him to join Interscope over dinner at Katana recently (see picture) ... and Jay-Z, who wants T.I. in the RocNation family.
We're told Sony's put a $50 million deal on the table so far ... and Universal's meeting with him later this week to make an offer too.
Do you know how many handbags Tiny could buy with 75 mil? Do you know how many new money negro whips TI could buy with 75 mil?
All jokes aside, I solute the brotha for shooting for the stars while acknowledging the wealth of talent that he has. I think he'll get somewhere close to that figure but I don't see him as a Roc Nation artist. TI needs a home where he is the Jay or Kanye of the label no need to collaborate unless it's on wax.
Comments