VIDEO: Did Consequence Go Too Far?
Now I wasn't going to post this shit but now that there is a response from Pusha T regarding all this that started with Consequence's radio interview with The Breakfast Club last week where he dissed Kanye West, Big Sean and the majority of his fellow Love & Hip Hop cast I sense shit is going to escalate and be news worthy one day...
Oh he mad!! What did he say he'd do to Big Sean? Wash him? Wasp him?
I wish Jen would just shut the hell up! Consequence is whack for this interview and even more to try and get gutter with this weak ass chick chiming in...some dudes are CRAZYYYY.
Now the response...
Confucius says if a man purchased the very teeth u have in your mouth, u should NEVER speak ill of that man...Chile I guess...this is just FYI news for me.
— PUSHA T (@PUSHA_T) January 22, 2013
Comments