VIDEO: Talib Kweli Is Happy For Kanye West & Kim Kardashian



Talib Kweli recently sat down for some morning radio over at Hot 97 where he talked about a ethereal of things including Big Boi and the movie Django but the conversation that stuck out to me was his friendship with Kanye West and well wishes for him and Kim Kardashain.

 The interview itself was a nice listen but if you're only here for Kimye you're going to want to jump in at the 15:17 mark.








After hearing this I almost felt bad for a minute for Kim and Kanye. Sometimes we forget that celebs are humans and we are only spectators in a small portion of their life. I will say that although I rip Kim about being married and having a baby with her boyfirnd I'm sure if she could things would be different and she'd be divorced but that again is something she has no control over. But don't get discouraged this is only one post and I quickly went back to my original feelings.

Talib Kweli is a very intelligent man and seems to be a great friend of Kanye. Very kind words here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Fashion Pause: Serena Williams