When Is Kim Kardashian's Baby Due?
As Kim and Kourtney Kardashian have been making the rounds this week promoting the new season of 'Kourtney & Kim Take Miami' most of the interviews have been taken over with talk of Kim and Kanye West's bun in the oven and today was no different. On 'Today' Kim revealed that her due date is set for July and that she had complications similar to her sister Kloe.
"Khloe has been very open about her fertility issues and I think I was always really kind of quiet about mine," she said. "I have similar issues, and so it was a pleasant surprise when so many doctors were telling me one thing and then the opposite happens."Source
I could have sworn that Kim was told she was perfectly fine when she and Khloe went to the fertility clinic on last season's 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' and does this mean that she and Kanye were trying to get pregenant? I'm so confused with these people.
Anywho, Kim along with Kate Middleton are both due in July...we have a long 6 months ahead of us and hopefully Kris Jenner doesn't prolong the pregnancy in fear of being overshadowed by the Duchess of Cambridge.
Check out Kim and Kourt's outfit changes this morning for the 'Today' and 'Live With Kelly & Michael'.
Comments