FASHION PAUSE: Jennifer Lopez's Grammy Ensemble
Jennifer Lopez served a little Angelina Jolie leg last night the 55th annual Grammys where she wore a reveling Anthony Vaccarello gown.
Was I the only one that was not impressed by Jennifer Lopez's extreme slit? I mean, I wouldn't compare it to what The Dream had on but I've seen her do better doing less. It was definitely a statement dress in search of the shock and awww...did she get it?
I'd say yes...
Was I the only one that was not impressed by Jennifer Lopez's extreme slit? I mean, I wouldn't compare it to what The Dream had on but I've seen her do better doing less. It was definitely a statement dress in search of the shock and awww...did she get it?
Damn J.Lo!! That's how u feel #Grammys
— LeBron James (@KingJames) February 11, 2013
RT @kingjames Damn J.Lo!! That's how u feel #Grammys. Yeah babe, u might get a pass on that one! Lol! #Yikes #Fiyah
— Savannah Brinson (@SavannahRB) February 11, 2013
I'd say yes...
Comments
Alternative Apparel