SEEN: Shateria Moragne-el Debuts Front Row Couture Fall 2013 at CONAIR STYLE360
Shateria Moragne- el, creator of Front Row Couture, was spotted all smiles last night as she debuted her 2013 Fall line among colleagues, friends, fans and family.
With celebs such as rapper Trina, Toya Wright, Waka Flocka and Rich Dollaz in attendance there was a no wonder that Shateria's lover boy Rick Ross also be in attendance at the fashion event.
I don't know who gave the most urban pose of the night...Rick or Shateria?
It definitely goes to Rick with his liquor and cigar alongside the runway because Shateria is obviously showing off the details on the back of her dress.
I absolutely adore this line...y'all know Rosee loves her some leather!
With celebs such as rapper Trina, Toya Wright, Waka Flocka and Rich Dollaz in attendance there was a no wonder that Shateria's lover boy Rick Ross also be in attendance at the fashion event.
Only fat nigga sitting Frontrow at the fashion show. @ifrontrow
— Mastermind (@rickyrozay) February 12, 2013
I don't know who gave the most urban pose of the night...Rick or Shateria?
It definitely goes to Rick with his liquor and cigar alongside the runway because Shateria is obviously showing off the details on the back of her dress.
I absolutely adore this line...y'all know Rosee loves her some leather!

Comments