SPOTTED: Karrueche Tran Shopping In West Hollywood
While Chris Brown and Rihanna were getting ready to re-debut their relationship at the 55th annual Grammy awards last night Karrueche Tran was out and about in sunny California all smiles doing a little retail therapy.
At first I found it oddly insane to be posting about this chick sans Chris but now I kinda like the fact that she is still somewhat a celebrity after having been dumped like a bad habit by Chris for Rihanna. I wonder if she got some kind of lump sum departing gift?
At first I found it oddly insane to be posting about this chick sans Chris but now I kinda like the fact that she is still somewhat a celebrity after having been dumped like a bad habit by Chris for Rihanna. I wonder if she got some kind of lump sum departing gift?
Comments