VIDEO: Beyonce Attends "Life Is But A Dream" Premiere
Last night I posted a couple pictures from Beyonce's HBO documentary premiere as the night began but below you can check out some footage as the night progressed with The Big O(prah) acting as the head of PR over at Beyhive Productions, a little sisterly bond between Beyonce and Solange at the 'Life Is But A Dream' after party while Solo spins records and a red carpet interview with the Associated Press and the one and only Beyonce.
I really wish Oprah didn't hype this documentary as she did, now people are going to pick it apart for any dull second or sneeze aired this coming Saturday. I mean, what was she suppose to say with Beyonce standing right there while also side ways promoting her interview on her OWN network? A simple "job well done' would have sufficed in my opinion. Some things simply speak for themselves...this IS Beyonce.
Anywho, Bey also updated her Tumblr with a few pics from last night and I am sure she will do so with a few pics from her sit down with Oprah, which was tapped yesterday, for Beyonce's 'Next Chapter' interview also airing this Saturday.


Comments