YAY OR NAY: Beyonce At The 55TH Annual Grammy Awards
Are y'all feeling Beyonce's Osman Yousefzada jumpsuit she wore to the Grammys last night?
Look! I'm biased as hell when it comes to Beyonce so I don't think that I really need to say how I feel about the 'fit but I will.The outfit was really causal but it works for a 17 time Grammy award winner one of which (Best Traditional R&B Performance for 'Love On Top') she won before stepping foot on the red carpet. Just any ole body could pull this look off at the Grammys. It's not fair but it's true...let's not make this a trend, I live for the Grammy gowns and tuxes.
Look! I'm biased as hell when it comes to Beyonce so I don't think that I really need to say how I feel about the 'fit but I will.The outfit was really causal but it works for a 17 time Grammy award winner one of which (Best Traditional R&B Performance for 'Love On Top') she won before stepping foot on the red carpet. Just any ole body could pull this look off at the Grammys. It's not fair but it's true...let's not make this a trend, I live for the Grammy gowns and tuxes.
Comments