First Lady Michelle Obama Covers Vogue Magazine For A Second Time





It's official, Mrs. Obama's bangs have arrived via the cover of Vogue Magazine's April 2013 issue.

I'm pretty sure you know what the conversation between Mrs. Obama and Vogue entails but you can't help but to wait in anticipation to read it. I simply love how open and candid the Obamas are all while being one of the most elite families in the world. Yeah, I said it.

Although President Obama has the outside issues of the world to handle Mrs. Obama makes it very well known that their first priorities are Sasha and Malia.

“Ninety percent of our conversation is about these girls: What are they doing? And who’s got what practice? And what birthday party is coming up? You know, I mean, it is endless and it gets to be pretty exhausting, and if you take your eye off the ball, that’s when their lives become inelastic.”
source



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Kim Kardashian Shows Off Near Perfect Butt Cheeks