FYI NEWS: Azealia Banks vs Rita Ora?
I'm not quite that familiar with Azealia Banks, hell I've never typed her name before, but Miss Rita Ora is something like a local around these parts so their potential Twitter/subliminal beef is worth the post.
These two were friends (maybe) at one point even posing together last week for pics so what happened this week is crazy to me...this isn't my scene so I can't put that much research into these two you ladies but hoepfully these shady tweets aren't as cryptic to you.
I don't know what the issue is with these two young ladies...could it be Azealia rocked those very same jellies last summer?
Or that Azealia called Rita Ora "the Third Lady of Roc Nation" in an Instagram photo they took together last week in the caption?
Who knows, but this has been your dose of "For your information: young girl problems" news...
These two were friends (maybe) at one point even posing together last week for pics so what happened this week is crazy to me...this isn't my scene so I can't put that much research into these two you ladies but hoepfully these shady tweets aren't as cryptic to you.
Did u ever think you'd see these again? I DID! I'm bringin them back! #jellys #throwback yeeeaaaa instagr.am/p/WrPDy1xs_9/
— Rita Ora (@RitaOra) March 10, 2013
Lol Rita Ora is so thirsty. She climbed over the wall of my dancers dressing room to snap photos
— YUNG RAPUNXEL (@AZEALIABANKS) March 10, 2013
She's mad she's Rihanna's understudy.
— YUNG RAPUNXEL (@AZEALIABANKS) March 10, 2013
Ever since I arrived on this tour Rita's been going out of her way to try and intimidate me.
— YUNG RAPUNXEL (@AZEALIABANKS) March 11, 2013
Shut up Rita Oral. @ritaora instagr.am/p/WsjW-0n1Uz/
— YUNG RAPUNXEL (@AZEALIABANKS) March 10, 2013
Lol Rita Ora is so thirsty. She climbed over the wall of my dancers dressing room to snap photos
— YUNG RAPUNXEL (@AZEALIABANKS) March 10, 2013
I don't know what the issue is with these two young ladies...could it be Azealia rocked those very same jellies last summer?
Or that Azealia called Rita Ora "the Third Lady of Roc Nation" in an Instagram photo they took together last week in the caption?
Who knows, but this has been your dose of "For your information: young girl problems" news...
Comments