VIDEO: Wendy Williams Tries It With Lauren London

While attempting to promote the new 6th season, and their first, of BET's The Game Lauren London and Jay Ellis tried to have a professional sit down with Wendy Willliams yesterday (March 26).



Wait! Did Wendy really mention more money (for Lauren) because Lil Wayne's album came out yesterday?! Lauren is a better woman than most. I know many that would have peeped Wendy's game from the first question and tanked the rest of the interview from there. Luckily Lauren was well versed in this department and took the high road.


In other shady news, Wendy finally got the response she's been waiting on from NeNe Leakes.



I'm surprised it took NeNe this long to check Wendy. Wendy doesn't want it with NeNe, word on the streets is Wendy and her husband Big Kev are on the rocks and I think NeNe knows this...mmmm hmmm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Kim Kardashian Shows Off Near Perfect Butt Cheeks