NEW VIDEO: The Dream 'Slow It Down' Featuring Fabolous + The Breakfast Club Interview
From The Dream's upcoming album IV Play dropping on May 21 we are presented the 'Slow It Down' visuals.
I swear I just bought a new The Dream album late last year...I swear I did.
Also, check out The Dream rocking his Rocafella chain "from The Carters" when he stopped by The Breakfast Club this past Wednesday (April 3) where he talked about his relationship with an Asian woman, his ex wife Nivea's alleged pregnancy, never working with Keyshia Cole again and of course his upcoming album.
I wish that sugar and coffee perked him up a little bit more.
I swear I just bought a new The Dream album late last year...I swear I did.
Also, check out The Dream rocking his Rocafella chain "from The Carters" when he stopped by The Breakfast Club this past Wednesday (April 3) where he talked about his relationship with an Asian woman, his ex wife Nivea's alleged pregnancy, never working with Keyshia Cole again and of course his upcoming album.
I wish that sugar and coffee perked him up a little bit more.
Comments