TEASER: Season 8 of 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians'


Season eight of Keeping Up With The Kardashians may just be one of the better seasons to date. We finally get an inside look at Kim's depressing pregnancy, Rob's weight gain, the reason why rapper The Game is on the show, the addition of a few more Jenners to the cast and no Kanye West. I'm looking forward to this.



I know one thing, they better lay off Khloe and her fertility issues! I'm more than sure this is a rough time for her seeing Kimberly pregnant while she and her husband struggle.

Anywho, Who knew Brody Jenner was joining the cast (Kim's words not mine) of KUWTK? I bet he's the gold mine Kris Jenner has been seeking in Rob Kardashian for years...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Kim Kardashian Shows Off Near Perfect Butt Cheeks