Is Ciara Hurting Future's Career?



In the cover story for The Source magazine Future opened up again about his relationship with Ciara this time citing her on-going unknown beef with Rihanna as a possible issue with collaborating further with Rihanna.

"We never shot a video, we never performed it. I don’t know whether it was because of that situation or if just the time hasn’t come up.”

I figured this had to be hella awkward for Future being in the middle of  such silly back and forth while he is in a relationship with one party and has a very buzz worthy track ("Loveeee Song") with the other. Hell I know regular people who require more loyalty for less meaningful things so I can imagine the rock and hard place Future is in.

But Future can't blame their beef all the way for a possible reason why he and Rihanna never worked together outside of the studio because he responded to some of the Twitter insults being thrown and...well you be the judge.




He can say this tweet wasn't towards Rihanna and her BFF Melissa but it's ironic it happened the same day as one of their epic fail Twitter beef exchanges.

Hey, they can spin it however they want but if I were Cici he wouldn't be just using mine and Rihanna's name as a cop out.

Anywho, this may cause complications within Future and Ciara's relationship now that the media has a hold of his sorta confession. I guess Future should have thought about all this before hooking up with a seasoned up and coming artist.

 Best of luck to all parties involved. I'll await Rihanna's reply...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Kim Kardashian Shows Off Near Perfect Butt Cheeks