Jay Z To Ink $20 Million Deal?



According to Page Six he is...

Jay-Z is about to ink a hugely lucrative deal with Samsung Mobile, sources tell Page Six. The contract is said to be worth as much as $20 million. One source said, “The eight-figure deal will be inked in the next few weeks, and is the biggest of its kind. You can speculate that he’ll want to develop some kind of new music-streaming service to promote his acts and music on mobile devices.”
Sounds good...financially.

Am I the only one who thinks Jay Z and Beyonce are in over their heads with a few of their deals? I am all about being successful and if someone offered me $20 mil I would endorse horse shit but it seems like some celebs will take on anything for a dollar or the exposure when it's not a necessity.

What does "promote his acts" really mean? I need more info...congrats tho. More money more problems...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Kim Kardashian Shows Off Near Perfect Butt Cheeks