Rihanna Slams Writer Liz Jones Via Instagram Post
Yesterday a story was published in the Daily Mail by Liz Jones slamming Rihanna for a variety of personal choices and not being a role model.
(Pictures of Rihanna’s dance moves were too explicit to print in a family newspaper.)
Of course, these little girls don’t realise there is anything wrong with what they are doing — they just want to copy the chart-topping star — who this year became the first singer ever to have had ten No.1 singles in the U.S. Billboard Chart. But if only she could be a better role model for young women.
I don’t care if she has the voice of an angel and is self-made, feisty and confident. All these qualities pale to nothing when we know she went back to her abusive boyfriend, Chris Brown, who pleaded guilty to assaulting her in 2009; that she promotes drug-taking, drinking and the sort of fashion sense on stage that surely invites rape at worst, disrespect at least. - LJ
Check out Rih's response.
That article title was very much "wordy"!
I do my fair share of judging on here and I'm not going to glorify it or act as if I don't but I think this article (and title) is a bit much. This isn't the first article of this nature about Rihanna in fact I posted one earlier this year that was published in The New York Post which I was also turned off about.
How about Liz and other journalists with a platform like the Daily Mail write more articles about parents being role models for their children. The only reason the majority of these celebs are worshipped as they are because children are lacking role models in their LIFE. How about not giving Rihanna's behavior this kind of platform whether good or bad. This is simply another notch under Rihanna's belt for raunchy behavior.
Shit, maybe Rihanna needs a role model not shady ass article for basic shock value.
Comments