VIDEO: Kelly Rowland "Dirty Laundry" Teaser



I knew Kelly Rowland would make a video for this song but I was kinda hoping she'd ditch the idea and make the track with Wiz Khalifa "Gone" her next single.


I like this song but I don't like an unhappy Miss Kelly which is all this song talks about. 

I pray there's not a Beyonce look-alike in this video.

And speaking of shit I don't like, I hate this wig concoction Kelly was sporting recently while promoting X Factor with fellow judges Simon Cowell, Paulina Rubio and Demi Lovatao.




Is Kim Kimble responsible for this? The lace front is perfection but what happened to Kelly's hairline?
She's way to gorgeous for this.

As a matter of fact I bet the X Factor is to blame...mmm hmmm.


Nope, she was sporting this look well before X Factor. The ponytail works but only like this...



...with bangs!

Love you, Kelly!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Kim Kardashian Shows Off Near Perfect Butt Cheeks