VIDEO: Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce AGAIN.
Check out Kelly Rowland in her most recent sitdown with Kevin Fraizer of omg! Insider as she attempts to promote her new album Talk A Good Game but quickly the interview is taken over by Beyonce.
In this interview Kelly sobs about her relationship with her "sistah". She tells of Beyonce's exact response when she heard Kelly's tell-all track "Dirty Laundry" citing that Bey said she never left her.
It's a cute interview which touches on a few other things but Beyonce is the star once again.
Is this a part of Kelly's strategy? I mean, at what point do you say no Beyonce questions or keep the questions minimal? I'm still going to buy the album either way...although I am sick of hearing Kelly talk about Beyonce!
In this interview Kelly sobs about her relationship with her "sistah". She tells of Beyonce's exact response when she heard Kelly's tell-all track "Dirty Laundry" citing that Bey said she never left her.
It's a cute interview which touches on a few other things but Beyonce is the star once again.
Is this a part of Kelly's strategy? I mean, at what point do you say no Beyonce questions or keep the questions minimal? I'm still going to buy the album either way...although I am sick of hearing Kelly talk about Beyonce!
Comments