Was Heidi Klum This Cool When She Was With Seal?
A super dressed down Heidi Klum and her bodyguard turned lover Martin Kristen were spotted in NYC trying to hail a cab recently.
Lately I've been seeing candids of Heidi and her family out and about and didn't notice how cool her sans red carpet ensembles are. Heidi can been seen normally in cute jeans and cool sneaks often like she was yesterday in NYC.
These pics have left me to wonder if Heidi was so casually chic when was with Seal as she is with Martin...and the answer is YES.
I guess I need to pay more attention to Miss Klum...y'all know I adore the effortlessly chic types.
Lately I've been seeing candids of Heidi and her family out and about and didn't notice how cool her sans red carpet ensembles are. Heidi can been seen normally in cute jeans and cool sneaks often like she was yesterday in NYC.
These pics have left me to wonder if Heidi was so casually chic when was with Seal as she is with Martin...and the answer is YES.
I guess I need to pay more attention to Miss Klum...y'all know I adore the effortlessly chic types.
Comments