Pictures Of Denzel Washington With Another Woman?



According to Radar Online there are...


"Flight star Denzel Washington has been married for 30 years, but despite a seemingly idillic relationship with his wife, he is now caught up in a cheating scandal as photographs of Denzel apparently with and  kissing another woman are being shopped, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively."

"But several photos that have been shopped to various media outlets appear to show Denzel with another woman and kissing her on the lips, in what appears to be a passionate moment."

I sensed something of this nature would happen as soon as I read the below excerpt stated by Paula Washington from the couple's Ebony magazine cover story.

“I live with this man. I see the down part. I see the sad part. I see every part. He has and knows he has that stability in me as his wife. That’s gives him strength, regardless of if he misuses it. I can’t dwell on that. But I do know that gives him a great platform to go and fly."

Hmmmm...plus I've beeeeeeeeeeeeeeen hearing little stories here and there about Denzel's infidelity. Now how much of these allegations I believe I don't know. How much shopping around do you really think one would have to do with photos of Denzel Washington obviously cheating on his wife with the Ebony mag cover story out? Could there ever be a more perfect timing?

We shall see...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Kim Kardashian Shows Off Near Perfect Butt Cheeks