Jay Z + Beyonce + Blue Ivy Spotted In Toronto
The Carters were spotted leaving Nervosa Trattoria restaurant in Toronto earlier today the same day as Jay Z and Justin Timberlake are scheduled to kick off their Legends of Summer tour there.
Check out Blue in her Sundays best getting all big.
I see Blue Ivy has Jay's scowl as the two share the same expression while Mommy Bey plays her part flashing a smile and wave to the large crowd of fans.
Source
Now I hope ticket holders to tonight's show in Toronto don't get too excited thinking Beyonce will perform as she is scheduled to perform in Chicago tonight herself. I wonder who Blue is going with?
BTW, what the hell is in this bag that Bey is carrying and why is she carrying it and not one of the two men with her?
Check out Blue in her Sundays best getting all big.
I see Blue Ivy has Jay's scowl as the two share the same expression while Mommy Bey plays her part flashing a smile and wave to the large crowd of fans.
Source
Now I hope ticket holders to tonight's show in Toronto don't get too excited thinking Beyonce will perform as she is scheduled to perform in Chicago tonight herself. I wonder who Blue is going with?
BTW, what the hell is in this bag that Bey is carrying and why is she carrying it and not one of the two men with her?
Comments