Taraji P. Henson At The 2013 BET Awards
I know I said I would keep the BET Awards posts to a minimal today but I don't think I can keep that lie going plus this is a fashion post anyway.
Anywho, check out Taraji P. Henson in an Izmaylova dress and Jimmy Choo heels.
The sheer and leather coupling of this dress is giving me LIFE!!
I love it, y'all know half of the stuff that I post involving fashion I do so that I won't forget when it comes time to do some damage. I'dwear rock this dress!!
Sorry Ciara and Ashanti, but Taraji is my fav look of the night!
Anywho, check out Taraji P. Henson in an Izmaylova dress and Jimmy Choo heels.
The sheer and leather coupling of this dress is giving me LIFE!!
I love it, y'all know half of the stuff that I post involving fashion I do so that I won't forget when it comes time to do some damage. I'd
Sorry Ciara and Ashanti, but Taraji is my fav look of the night!
Comments