VIDEO: Ginuwine Ruins TGT Perfomance With Odd Behavior

R&B singer, and now one part of the group TGT along with Tyrese Gibson and Tank, Ginuwine was seen during a performance recently with his band seeming rather awkwardly uncontrollably uncomfortable with both of his group members noticing his actions taking place.


Recent appearance on WLNY’s morning news show “The Couch"

In the past Ginuwine has admitted to drug use, could this be a relapse? The look on Tyrese's face seems knowingly irritated moreso than concerned.

I think Tyrese may be a little mad with Ginuwine as you can see in the video and it's possibly spilling over to Twitter...









Hmph. Ain't that just like a catty nigga instead of helping your brother and being a stand up dude you take to Twitter to shade and humiliate him. What chapter in the book is this?

Tank and Ginuwine seem to be taking the comedic route.











That was no laughing matter...if I were Tyrese I'd be mad but I'd also try and help him not justify myself on Twitter.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Kim Kardashian Shows Off Near Perfect Butt Cheeks