An Emotional Chris Brown Rants On Twitter


One day after turning himself in a day early for his hit-and-run case Chris Brown is a free man but obviously not so free from the thoughts and opinions of his naysayers that he isn't affected by them.


TMZ has learned ... Brown showed up at the Van Nuys jail at around 2 PM.  We're told his lawyer, Mark Geragos, engineered it all and the purpose was to make it happen without any photogs present. 
Brown was booked and released on his own recognizance -- no bail.  We're told the whole thing took around 45 minutes.


Today a somber Chris took to his Twitter account to unleash some of his emotions while insinuating he "probably" will be done with music after his upcoming album X.








I'm not the biggest Chris Brown fan nor do I hate him, but I honestly wish the best for this young man. While I understand what he is saying I can also view some of his feelings as excuses. In order for people to keep talking about him he has to keep on doing things to bring himself into these situations.

Maybe, just maybe, if he were to change some of the company he keeps personally and professionally I am more than willing to bet things would be different. Better yet, move out of LA and close the Twitter account...again. I know these very things move his career at times but not always for the good. The price of fame has no discounts.

FYI, it's just not mainstream folks that don't like Chris Brown. Know your targets people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Kim Kardashian Shows Off Near Perfect Butt Cheeks