IN LATE NEWS: Adrienne Bosh Is Expecting Baby No. 2



I know, I know...I'm late as usual.

But anywho, Adrienne Bosh the wife of Miami Heat player Chris Bosh is expecting her second child with the NBA baller who also has a daughter from a previous relationship.

I'm so late with this news that the sex of the baby is known and yes it's a girl. #teamoverdressedbabies

It looks like the Bosh's announced the news of their unborn child via the South Florida local  news (only Adrienne) and the Instagram account Adrienne's photographer back in May around the time the NBA champs were in the playoffs.

Caption: Congratulations to @MrsAdrienneBosh @chrisbosh on the news ! Baby bosh2 is in the way! Couldn't be happier for you both! Great way to share the news with @roxynbc6 as they share belly bumps for the photo this past saturday!!
 Someone tell Adrienne I said congrats! She blocked me on Twitter...


Adrienne stays fit while knocked up with the help of celebrity trainer Jeanette Jenkins. Photo: Instagram 

         

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...