SNEAK PEEK: Oprah Sits Down With Lindsay Lohan For 'Next Chapter' Interview


Oprah moves fast! Not only did she score Lindsay Lohan's first post rehab interview before she was even set free she has already interviewed the troubled actress not even a week after she was released and has already chopped and screwed the interview in order to release sneak peeks. The Big O moves fast.

Check out a mini clip below.



My heart aches for Lindsay. I must say I do believe that from here Lilo will change. I can't explain it nor put my finger on it but I sense it. Having finally completed rehab, something she never really did successfully, I think industry insiders will be a little more lenient with her opening new doors for opportunities folks were reluctant to pass her way before. Simply put: the girl has Hollywood's sympathy and should use it to her advantage to revamp her sunken career.

Plus when is the last time you saw Lindsay look this good and heathly?

Rosee is pulling for you, Lilo!!

You can Lindsay's sit down with Oprah August 18 at 9pm on OWN. If you can't wait that long for a dose of Lilo check her out tonight as she guest hosts Chelsea Lately.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Kim Kardashian Shows Off Near Perfect Butt Cheeks