Tameka Raymond Speaks Out Publicly Regarding Her Son's Accident
With all that Tameka Raymond has been through this week the last thing you'd think she'd be doing was hopping on social networks to shut down rumors but that's just what she did yesterday.
Tameka managed to tweet and thank all the well wishers who sent their regards and prayers for her son Usher V yesterday.
Cabin fever.. But I'm so happy to say that my son is doing much better. Talking & asking for food. Thank you for ur well wishes & prayers.
— Tameka J Raymond (@TamekaRaymond) August 7, 2013
But she also tweeted, and erased, the below message in response to reports that she filed for an emergency court hearing alleging Usher wasn't providing a safe environment for their children in an attempt to reverse the primary custody ruling in Usher's favor.
Source
Ummmm, Tameka you're lying . Well not technically lying because I'm sure her attorney filed the papers.
As a mother I understand her reasoning for filing. Especially after having lost a child to a water related accident then to have this happen on top of the fact that she has previously complained about Usher's help/family/caregivers...yeah, I understand.
Now was this her only choice? Maybe. Could she have taken a different route? Maybe. But again, this is her child and considering what's she been through in the last year losing a child and custody of 2 other children, I understand.
Now what I don't get is why she is putting on this technical front. Only TMZ can solve this...they have the court docs.
Anywho, in better Raymond family news, Usher V is doing well per his parents. Tameka posted a photo of the two together via Instagram and a lengthy caption where she calls her late son Kile an angel and calls the workman who freed URV (as she refers to her son) a "hero".
"My favorite 5 year old. What a blessing! I have always loved and appreciated my sons but tragedies and close calls make this even more evident. URV had an angel named Kile Ishmael and our Lord and true savior to look after him. Words cannot express the relief and how thankful to God I truly am. Thank you Jehovah God, Jesus and Kile😇...also The AV worker that saved my son is my Hero!!! Period ❤" - TR
Also singing the praises of the two workers who freed Usher V is his father.
"I would especially like to thank the two men who saved my son's life, Eugene Stachurski and Ben Crews. They are true heroes and I am deeply grateful to them." - UR
I'm continuing to hope the best for this family.

Comments