BEFF: Chelsea Handler vs Kris Jenner


Recently E! network's top earners Chelsea Handler and Kris Jenner attended an event hosted by an E! executive at his home that allegedly turned confrontational between the women.

Kris Jenner was reportedly bashing President Barack Obama for publicly dismissing her daughter, Kim Kardashian.

Obama on kids post the Kardashians craze:  “weren’t monitoring every day what Kim Kardashian was wearing…and thinking that somehow that was the mark of success.”

Kris felt it was unpresidential for Kim to be publicly trashed by the President.

When Chelsea overheard Kris slamming the President she quickly chimed in. Chelsea has been quoted telling Jenner to "shut her f**king pie hole.”

While this is all an alleged story first reported by Star Magazine and now many media outlets, I believe it. I can believe that Kris Jenner would be upset about something someone said about Kim Kardashian and bold enough to address her issues at a private event setting. I also can see, and probably have seen and heard, Chelsea telling someone to shut their pie hole.

Now who's wrong, I'm on the fence. Although Kris has major entitlement issues, as Kim's mother and enabler I understand her disapproval of Mr. Obama's remarks. Chelsea probably should have minded her business because her remark could have provided a much different response. If the person Kris was talking to didn't have an issue neither should she.

And all this time I thought Chels and Kris were cool being as though she allowed Kris and gang to take over her show during her absence last month.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Kim Kardashian Shows Off Near Perfect Butt Cheeks