Nick Gordon Upgrades Bobbi Kristina Brown
He added the #WeddingBands on both sides today ! @nickdgordon ππππ!! & once again, I was clueless !… http://t.co/fsE9kX5tUh
— Bobbi Kristina Brown (@REALbkBrown) September 16, 2013
I know I shouldn't immediately think this, but how is Nick Gordon affording to upgrade anyone's anything? Does he work?
Just upgraded the ring and added two bands #blingbling pic.twitter.com/NHHLOzBdyI
— Nick Gordon (@nickdgordon) September 16, 2013
It looks like I wasn't the only one whose mind was in the gutter when Bobbi Kris gushed about her new bling.
Everyone haten• Look nigga . PrayπPeace✌ & getchoass outta my space beezie!π#&theaudienceapplaudsπ here here!• So,MayWeProceedWitPOSITIVE?π
— Bobbi Kristina Brown (@REALbkBrown) September 16, 2013
She wrote the above tweets yet she posts this tweet...
People are so ignorant .
— Bobbi Kristina Brown (@REALbkBrown) September 16, 2013
As Bobbi Kris gets a little older and wiser she'll understand that not everyone is always happy for you when you're most happiest. Some things should be kept to ourselves....especially stupid shit that you have no business doing.
Comments