Tasha Marbury Says Husband Was Against Her Joining The Cast of 'Basketball Wives'
During an interview with VH1 earlier this week Tasha Marbury admitted her cheating husband, Stephon Marbury, was very against her doing VH1's Basketball Wives because of the show's reputation.
See how she put it into words....
“To be quite honest, he wasn’t very happy about it because the show had such a bad reputation. He was totally against it. Once I decided to do the show, I just told him, ‘There’s nothing you can really say or do to change my mind.’ When I told him I had signed the contract, he was leaving to go to China. So, once he’s in China, there’s nothing that can be done.”
I bet his ass wasn't happy about her doing the show because he knew his dirty laundry would be aired out even more and this was just the beginning of a path for Tasha to garner financial stability. Stephon's cheating ass is the last one to speak on reputations after he had an affair with the family chef and was dragged in a court of law for not paying her the hush money they agreed upon in a signed contract. He's stupid.
It's very obvious from the show that Tasha is a woman scorned and NOT to be f**ked with. Whatever her plans are I hope it includes a divorce.
Source
Comments